Re: What's up with the FOS topo, etc. stats?

All LDM-stats users,

One major problem with the stats is that some stats are arriving with
the hostname defined in ldmadmin still set at its default @HOSTNAME@.
If yours is still set to that, please define it with your fully quallified
domainname.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport