Re: 20000425: Need backup LDM site at Texas Tech (fwd)

Mike-

Thank you so much for your prompt response.

Somehow our records must have gotten confused, they are correct now.

Thanks again,

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber