Re: 20000417: data latency at stc

>Date:20000418
>Organization:St. Cloud State
>Keywords:200004172035.OAA10479 IDD latencies

Hi Alan,

Wow, real bad connections out of Chicago. It appears as if we need to get
away from Chicago so let's try doing traceroutes to:

homer.geol.iastate.edu

chinook.phsx.ukans.edu

sunset.atmos.colostate.edu

blueskies.sprl.umich.edu

stokes.metr.ou.edu

mcidas.uww.edu

owl.uwyo.edu

I have tried to keep you west of Chicago, and also trying other locations
in Mich and Wisc.

If you could send me the traceroute info as you did last time that would
be great.

Let's hope we get better connections out west.

Thanks,

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber