20000412: password for IDD FTP account

>From: Geff Underwood <address@hidden>

Geff,

>What's the password for the iddftp account?

I really don't know which account you are asking for.  What are you
after?  If you are looking for LDM software, then that is available by
anonymous FTP on our ftp server ftp,unidata.ucar.edu in the pub/ldm5
directory.  If you are looking for something else, we need to know what
exactly you are after.

Tom Yoksas

>From address@hidden  Thu Apr 13 13:26:19 2000

I sent that to the wrong address; I'm trying to get some recent data,
found a reference on the Unidata web page, but somehow missed the line
telling me where to ask for the password.