LDM- Change of machine name downstream

Hi Devin,

University of Alaska - Fairbanks is changing there LDM host machine name,
and they have been feeding off of you.

From willow.images.alaska.edu
137.229.31.144

To: inisas02.inis.iarc.uaf.edu
137.229.83.66

Would you please make the changes to your ldmd.conf file to allow for the
new machine name.

It would be best to just add the new machine and then coordinate when you
can eliminate willow as to not leave U of Alaska hanging w/out data. I
have cc 'ed the Alaska staff on this message so hopefully you all can
coordinate the timing of the switchover.

U of A have been requesting:

request HRS
        ".*"
        typhoon.atmos.ucla.edu

I am assuming this is remaining the same....

******
University of Alaska people: I do not have a failover site for your LDM,
so I cannot notify them of the change. If you are aware of your failover
site, please let me know so I can update our records and notify them of
the change. If not, we may want to consider finding one...

Thanks,

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber