Re: 20000412: failover to thelma (fwd)

Hi Deb,

I have checked the ldmd.conf on thelma
 and sunset is allowed for "ANY".

Are you inquiring about another machine than sunset?

I have also done a traceroute from thelma to sunset... and the connection
appears to be quite good currently. What exactly is the nature of your
problems failing over to thelma?

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber