Re: NOAAPORT feed vs DDS/PPS

Greg,
What you have below wont work. The [] set is for the single position
character, so you can't say [SD].

An example to exclude the grids, SD..5x and SD..97 products could look like:

FSL5    "^([^GHIOSYZ]|S[^D]|SD..[^5]|SD..[^9]|SD..9[^7])"

You can also have multiple request lines to the same host, so you don't have to
worry about trying to squeeze it into a single request.

Steve Chiswell