Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 17:15:00 -0600
From: Ben Domenico <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
Subject: noaaport source sites

Robb,

A question came up regarding NOAAPort source sites for the IDD.   Our
original plan was to have LSU and the Weather Underground as part of the
top level "ring" of injection sites for NOAAPort data.   But some people
thought that LSU and the Weather Underground were not operating in that
mode yet.   Do you know whether they are?   If not, are they working on it?

-- Ben