Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 12:38:50 -0600
From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Larry Riddle's bounce

------- Forwarded Message

>To: address@hidden
>From: address@hidden
>Subject: BOUNCE address@hidden: Non-member submission from [address@hidden
>(Larry "The Weather Man" Riddle)]

>From address@hidden  Wed Apr  5 11:12:31 2000
        by unidata.ucar.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id LAA24085
        for <address@hidden>; Wed, 5 Apr 2000 11:12:31 -0600 (MDT)
        by mailbox3.ucsd.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with SMTP id KAA23924;
        Wed, 5 Apr 2000 10:12:30 -0700 (PDT)
        id AA13424 to address@hidden; Wed, 5 Apr 2000 10:21:04 -0700
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 10:21:04 -0700
From: address@hidden (Larry "The Weather Man" Riddle)
To: address@hidden
Subject: TWEBs

        I'm trying to build an aviation weather section on my web page
        (http://meteora.ucsd.edu/weather.html in the "Forecasts" section)
        and would like to put the TWEBs there as text files (rather than
        as pointers).

        Does anyone know the message headers for the TWEBs?

        Larry

  -----===(*  Climate's what we expect, but weather's what we get.  *)===-----
 Larry Riddle : Climate Research Division : Scripps Institution of Oceanography
     University of California, San Diego : La Jolla, California  92093-0224
     Phone: (858) 534-1869 : Fax: (858) 534-8561 : E-Mail: address@hidden

------- End of Forwarded Message