20000331: new Eta output

>From: address@hidden (William A Gallus)

>Hello,
>
>I've been told that NCEP has begun running the Eta model out to 60 hrs,
>at least at one time per day.  Will we be able to access this data via
>the normal Unidata data stream?  Is there anything we would need to
>change on our end?  (It didn't look like we received the expanded
>data yesterday.)
>
>Bill

I sent the following to the ldm-users email list regarding NWS not broadcasting
the additional forecast times at present:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/glimpse/ldm-users-list/4133

No additional LDM or dcgrib changes will be necessary to receive/decode
the data if the NWS starts broiadcasting on NOAAport.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support