Re: UCAR NOAAport ingestor

Peter,

The update wasn't very specific about the fixes, ie.

V. NOAAPORT Ingestors
Version 1999nov29 contains some important fixes for
NOAAPORT ingestors, including elimination of the need for the
Exceptions file and ability to feed two machines. Therefore, SSEC
recommends that version 1999nov29 be installed as soon as
possible on your NOAAPORT ingestors.

Here's the URL from SSEC;

http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/mug/sdi/SDITOP.html

Also, I wasn't on the list so I didn't know about the update until
recently.  I'm on the update list now.

I my opinion the things to look for is that the NOAAport products are put
into the correct feeds, text or  binary.   I don;t think the change from
3500 to 15000 byte size should cause any problems because the ingestor
already deals with the larger 15000 size products.  You might want to
check with SSEC if you think otherwise.

Robb...