Re: 20000307: Climate Summaries

See archived announcements:
http://www.nws.noaa.gov/oso/notices/notices.shtml

(these are generally broadcast in the IDD under the NOXX, NOUS, ADMN headers)

The climate summaries are included under the phase 3B which you can find
from the above URL.

Here is the URL which shows the mapping from the PIL id (which is the /pCCC
tag that is added to the LDM product header information):
http://www.nws.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/chg_show.pl?fn=XR-4nnn-xref.txt

In particular, TT below refers to the TTAAii wmo headers:
NNN  TT  II  DESCRIPTION

CLI  CD  4i     CLIMATOLOGICAL REPORT (DAILY)
CLM  CX  5i     CLIMATOLOGICAL REPORT (MISC, INC MONTHLY REPORTS)

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support