Re: noaaport header information (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 10:46:12 -0700 (MST)
From: John Snook <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
     Michael Voss <address@hidden>,
     John Snook <address@hidden>, address@hidden
Subject: Re: noaaport header information

Well, it's a two step process:

The site that Jeff notes at

   http://www.nws.noaa.gov/oso/dir_subset.shtml#ncf

does only provide headers with no descriptions.

Then one can get a brief description by decoding the header at

   http://www.nws.noaa.gov/oso/hdecode.shtml

But I agree with Peter, it would be nice to have a page that
contains all headers with a brief description attached.

John
Colorado Research Associates
address@hidden