Re: Missing Obs (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 22:58:47 -0600
From: Alaric S. Haag <address@hidden>
To: Larry The Weather Man Riddle <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: Missing Obs

Larry,

I can offer what I have. The 18 looks fairly fat; the 19 an 20 files
look pretty thin, but they should all have the DDPLUS products we got
through our dish. I don't have an FTP site at my end...If you have
some place I can drop them, I'll be happy to. They're "gzip"ed unless
you need something else.

--
Kind regards,
Ric

[ Alaric S. Haag, Computer Manager   mailto:address@hidden ]
[ Southern Regional Climate Center              Voice: (225) 388-6438 ]
[ Louisiana State University                      FAX: (225) 388-2912 ]
[ Baton Rouge, LA 70803                       http://www.srcc.lsu.edu ]