Re: 20000223: IDD to Kansas (fwd)

Hi Donna,

As Robb suggested, it may be time to find another upstream node.

One that carries all the feedtypes you desire.

I am thinking University of Oklahoma. Would you please do a

traceroute stokes.metr.ou.edu

from your machine and copy the results in a
message to me to determine the viability of that path.

They are currently getting all feetypes that you are interested in and
have good top level connections.

Let me know,

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber