Re: 20000218: I don't know the topology

>Date:20000222

Hi Jennie,

Wow, I sure hope your data kept streaming in. Got this message after
I had left on Friday.

It appears from our records that Penn State has a direct feed from
"thelma" our machine so would not have expected problems from LSU being
down. However, our records at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/sitelist.html

indicate that you are feeding from DuPage with Cornell as a failover site.

So if you know things have changed in regards to feed we will update the
document to reflect those changes. Or if you do not know, maybe you could
send a copy of your ldmd.conf file and we can take a look at it.

Hope all is well,

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber