Re: LDM (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 07:17:08 PST
From: Ka Kit Lai <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: LDM

Robb:
   I discussed with Prof. Hindman and he gives me the approval for your
sysadmin to login to my system and do the patches installation or
configurations on halo. But he says the configurations should not interfere
with the running of Mcidas. Thank you very much for your help and please
keep me inform of any progress.

                                      Ka Kit Lai