Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:56:20 -0700
From: Dave Goldhammer <address@hidden>
To: Jeff Weber <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: ldm feed

> Hello,
>
> Does the machine CUBoulder.Colorado.edu
>
> ingest an LDM feed?
>
> We have an upstream node that would like to know if it can cancel its
feed.

> -Jeff
> __________
> Jeff Weber
> Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
> University Corp for Atmospheric Research
>
> address@hidden
> PH:303-497-8676
> URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber

Hi Jeff, CUBoulder.Colorado.EDU used to ingest an LDM feed, but we are no
longer running it. I've been meaning to send off a message letting the
appropriate folks know, but I haven't done anything. Sorry about that. You can
cancel our feed at any time.

Thanks,

        -Dave

-----
Dave Goldhammer                                 address@hidden
Information Technology Services                 (303) 492-4638
University of Colorado at Boulder