Re: 20000209: data feeds (fwd)

>Date:20000216
>Organization:Utah State
>Keywords:machine change

Hi Dan, Mike, and Geff,

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, I have been sick this
week.

Dan at Utah Climate Center would like to change his machine name for the
LDM feed from tornado1.climate.usu.edu to tornado4.climate.usu.edu

or

IP 129.123.11.216  to

IP 129.123.11.218

I have amended the sitelist document to reflect the change to
tornado4.climate.usu.edu .

I do not indicate any downstream feeds we need to notify.

Is this correct Dan that you are a "leaf" node,
and I have included Mike Leuthold and Geff Underwood in this message as I
have them as your primary and failover sites. Perhaps the 3 of you can
coordinate the timing of this changeover to eliminate the possibility of
data loss.

Please cc me in any correspondence so I may keep the records current,

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber