Re: 20000209: switching machine names

>Date:20000211
>Organization:University of Colorado
>Keywords:200002082351.QAA26404 machine name change

Vincent,

You are the failover sight for University of Colorado, not the "primary"
feed. So, only if CU cannot feed from "cirrus.al.noaa.gov" will it
failover to your site.

To view the IDD structure you can access

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/sitelist.html

which will indicate primary and failover feed sites.

Hopefully we will not chew up your bandwidth.

Please let me know if this becomes an issue, and we will make appropriate
changes.

Thanks for your response,

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber