Follow-on Power Outage (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:12:48 -0600 (CST)
From: Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden, address@hidden,
     Steve Silberberg <address@hidden>, address@hidden,
     Rob Vest <address@hidden>,
     Bill Finucane <address@hidden>,
     Mike Saari <address@hidden>, address@hidden,
     David B. Bukowski <address@hidden>
Subject: Follow-on Power Outage (fwd)

As I told you yesterday, NIU's computer network/Internet connections will
be offline between 6 PM Saturday and 2 PM Sunday, Central time, this
weekend as a UPS is installed. Next weekend, there will be a shorter
power/Internet outage. UNIDATA sites who feed from me may or may not wish
to fail over to another site next weekend as well. See below.

Internet: address@hidden    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: address@hidden                                 ***