Re: request for data

>Date:20000209
>Organization:University of Oregon
>Keywords:data connection

Hi Joe,

I am helping Robb with the IDD support now and can serve as your contact
point.

I am thinking that the University of Washinton may be a good site for you
to link to.

Perhaps you could do a traceroute and ping to University of Washingtons
machine:

grayskies.atmos.washington.edu

If quick it may be our best choice.

I am also investigating a machine in California operated by the University
of Michigan. I will respond back to you when I receive more information
as to the name and location of this data source. They are currently in
transition from their "blueskies" machine.

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber