20000209: switching machine names

>Date:20000209
>Organization:University of Colorado
>Keywords:200002082351.QAA26404 machine name change

Hello Vincent,

One of your LDM downstream nodes from "ldmhost.dri.edu"

"monsoon.colorado.edu"

is changing names to

"weather.colorado.edu"

Would you please place an allow command for the new machine.
Lets run allows for both names during the transition to be certain
that no data is lost.

Dallas will contact us when the transition is complete so we can remove
monsoon.

The new contact at CU is Dallas Masters and his e-mail is:

address@hidden

Thank you and please cc me on any dialogue,

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber