Re: 20000209: switching machine names (fwd)

>Date:20000209
>Organization:University of Colorado
>Keywords:200002082351.QAA26404 machine name change

Hello Dallas,

I am now currently handling the IDD support issues.
Is Darren McKeague no longer the LDM contact at CU?
I taught some intro met labs with Darren a couple of years ago.

I will contact your upstream hosts and make them aware of your machine
name change. We will have an ALLOW for both machines while the transition
takes place to make sure you do not lose any data. Please inform me when
the change is final and we will remove monsoon from the upstream nodes.

It appears as if no one is feeding from your ldm, at least externally, so
there are no downstream nodes to notify.

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber