high-frequency product (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 10:13:11 -0600
From: Gerry Creager N5JXS <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: high-frequency product

I'm new to ldm use and the dataproducts, but trying to devine my way
thru it all.  I've a requirement for a product that updates more
frequently than the standard hourly METAR data.  I know the ASOS sites
actually are a continuous-mode operation, but I don't know if the data
is available that frequently.  I'm looking for a Texas/Oklahoma/New
Mexico subset of the US right now, but I can parse that myself if
there's an overall US feed.

Thanks in advance,
Gerry
--
Gerry Creager                     Spatial Sciences Laboratory
409.845.7201 Office               Texas Agricultural Experiment Station