Re: Status

Hello Robb,

> That sounds good.  I added a request to the GEM server and restarted the
> LDM on shemp. So any data you insert into the queue should be sent to
> shemp now. ie.
>
> request EXP "CMC_GEM_reg_.*" ftp.cmc.ec.gc.ca
>
> You should see a request entry in your ldmd.log files from shemp.

It's been 4 days since the GEM model products have been inserted in the
queue but I didn't detect any notice of a request from shemp. The actual
name of the ldm host machine is dns2.cmc.ec.gc.ca, but it goes under the
alias ftp.cmc.ec.gc.ca. This shouldn't be a problem, I guess?

I am attaching my compressed ldmd.log if you'd like to have a look at it.

Thanks,
Ekaterina