Re: Typhoon Fixed (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 14:42:30 -0800
From: Devin Kramer <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: Typhoon Fixed

> The CPU's gets really hot without a fan, I accidently touched one on a HP
> and it burnt my finger.

Wish I could find a way to figure out if my CPU is hosed because of it or not so
I could tell SUN to send me a new one. The system seems to be up and running ok
now but who knows for sure.  I guess I could benchmark an identical system just
see??!!!   Fun Fun Fun

> Just a reminder, if you installed a binary version of the LDM you need to
> get the pqact in the directory also, It has the Y2K bug fixes in it. If
> you built the LDM from source, you need to get palt.c and replace the one
> in the src/pqact  directory.

Actually we installed it from source and fixed the line in palt.c, but thanks
for
the warning..

Devin