Re: LDM data feed source

Wayne,

Do you think it would be possible to add an allow for UO?  If this
configurations doesn't work out for some reason, ie too much burden on
your machine etc UPC can make other arragements.  ie,

allow UNIDATA|FSL2 whitestar.uoregon.edu

Joe, keep me in the loop so I can update the info here at  UPC.

Thanks,
Robb....