Re: data feed source?

On Sat, 15 Jan 2000, John Nordlie wrote:

> Hello.  I'm setting up the UNIDATA feed for this site, and need to know
> who our upstream data feed source is.  Our info is:

Hiya,

Are you associated with the following department:

If not , you should get your feed from remius.  If this is a replacement
for remius, the you should contact iastate to have an allow statement
enter in their ldmd.conf file for adiabat.rwic.und.edu.  The contact
information is available at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/sitelist.html

Please keep me in this message loop so I can update the information here.

Robb...