Change of hostname for IDD feed. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 09:56:07 -0600 (CST)
From: Frank R. Toth <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Change of hostname for IDD feed.

Clint,

After a significant downtime :( , I am attempting to reestablish our IDD
feed from you. We have changed the hostname which is going to function
as our ldm, and as such I'm requesting that you make the change as well.
The old hostname was: bjerknes.geo.uwm.edu. It should now be changed to
weather.geo.uwm.edu.

I've copied this to Tom McDermot at SUNY Brockport (my failover site) and
would also request his changing of the hostname as well.

Please let me know when you've made the change.

My thanks in advance to you both for attention to this matter. :)

Dick
Dick Toth                               Mathematics & Atmospheric Sciences
Systems Administrator                   Univ. of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
address@hidden                          (414)229-4661