UAlbany down this weekend (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 13:05:57 +0000 (GMT)
From: David J. Knight <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden, address@hidden,
     address@hidden
Subject: UAlbany down this weekend

Hi all,
      The University has scheduled another power outage
this wekend - arg!
      We'll be shutting down saturday, and coming back
up on monday 1/15 - 1/17.
      If you feed from redwood.atmos.albany.edu I suggest
you switch to your secondary.
      If you get the nldn feed from striker.atmos.albany.edu
it will be unavailable during this time.
regards,
David

David Knight
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences   Tel: (518)-442-4204
SUNYA   ES-228                                 Fax: (518)-442-4494
Albany, NY  12222                              Email: address@hidden