NOAAPORT alphanumeric feed backup!

Hello Tom,

Just wanted to let you know that as of Sunday, Duke Power has their
NOAAPORT machine running and feeding to the LDM via my machine, if I
request it. If a major breakdown occurs, feel free to let thelma or iita
feed from this machine, weather.admin.niu.edu. One note: Mike Dross is
feeding this with one feedtype: WMO (he isn't doing the IDS|DDPLUS|HRS
breakdown of products that you are doing). This worked fine for me; my
pqact gobbled it up with no noticeable problems after two hours. I guess
DDPLUS falls under WMO, in LDM's "eyes". Which is good! Anyway, I want to
let you know it is there, and I usually catch most major outages quickly,
so if you need me, just come on by, anytime.

Also, very interesting and very touching UNIDATA Newsletter. I just
got it today. That was real classy, and a fitting tribute to Glenn.

Internet: address@hidden    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: address@hidden                                 ***