Re: 20000103: feed site needed for McGill

Hiya,

You might want to put the squall and data2 host entries into you
/etc/hosts file, it appears that you name service is having problem
resolving names.

wcfields.unidata.ucar.edu.rkambic> ldmping squall.atmos.uiuc.edu
Jan 03 17:29:41      State    Elapsed Port   Remote_Host
rpc_stat
Jan 03 17:29:41 RESPONDING   0.164829  388   squall.atmos.uiuc.edu

Robb...