Re: McIDAS Area Files? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 09:49:19 -0700 (MST)
From: D. J. Raymond <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: McIDAS Area Files?

   Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 10:14:27 -0600 (CST)
   From: David Wojtowicz <address@hidden>
   cc: address@hidden
   Sender: address@hidden

   On Sat, 1 Jan 2000, Jim Koermer wrote:

   > Is anyone receiving the GOES area files from SSEC?  The last that we
   > have received was ~19Z on 12/31/99.

   I have files through 9Z Jan 1 2000 but they've since stopped.
   ldmping to unidata.ssec.wisc.edu returns "RPC program not registered"
   Looks like the LDM there is down though the machine is otherwise
   reachable via normal ping.

    David Wojtowicz, Research Programmer/Systems Manager
    Department of Atmospheric Sciences Computer Services
    email: address@hidden  phone: (217)333-8390

Now that I look closely, I see that 10-15 Z is missing, but things
are going again. -- Dave