RE: ugh! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 00:14:34 -0500
From: Dan Vietor <address@hidden>
To: 'D. J. Raymond' <address@hidden>, address@hidden
Subject: RE: ugh!

Purdue is getting current data but the pqact Y2K bug is in effect there.
The files all start with "10".  Should I fix it for them??  Purdue uses
I believe Illinois for their primary.

Daniel Vietor               Mail: address@hidden
Unisys Corp                 Title: Engineer/Meteorologist
221 Gale Lane               Phone: 610-444-2407
Kennett Square PA 19348     Fax: 610-444-2420