Re: ugh! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 22:41:03 -0600 (CST)
From: Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden>
To: D. J. Raymond <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: ugh!

Hey DJ,

> Here it is Y2K New Year's Eve and I could actually use some weather
> info with a storm coming in, and both my primary (Michigan) and backup
> (Northern Louisiana) ldm feeds are dead as a doornail!  Meanwhile our
> Debian Linux system + ldm continues to run without a blip.  What's
> going on?
>
> Dave Raymond

Heh. Y2K has it's glitches. My Weather Wizard display program has a glitch
in it, so I can't display a lot of the data. It's a fix when I get to it
next week. No biggie. But, my LDM is working...I figure that patch was
even more beneficial than anyone realized.

So...pop over to weather.admin.niu.edu!

Internet: address@hidden    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: address@hidden                                 ***