Re: your mail (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 17:24:34 -0500
From: "Karli Lopez (McIDAS)" <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>, address@hidden,
     address@hidden
Subject: Re: your mail (fwd)

Robb,

Thanks for looking over the configuration.  As you may have noticed there had
been no
access to the network for several days.  Often the communications slow down to a
crawl and I wonder if this can affect the gethostbyname command?  Funny thing
is that
the processes were still running even after the outage.

I will add those servers to the hosts file soon. I'll let you know what happens.

Again, thank you!

Karli Lopez