Re: Fallback LDM site (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 16:33:57 -0600 (CST)
From: David Wojtowicz <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
     support-idd <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: Fallback LDM site

io.sca.uqam.ca has been added to data2.atmos.uiuc.edu's allow list.
Please note, the host for IDD relay should be data2.atmos.uiuc.edu
and not data.atmos.uiuc.edu which is being retired from active service.

--david

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999, Robb Kambic wrote:

> David,
>
> Could you add an allow line for io.sca.uqam.ca as failover?
>
> Happy Holidays,
> Robb...
>

> On Wed, 22 Dec 1999, Christian Page wrote:
>

> > Hello,
> >
> >  I would like data.atmos.uiuc.edu to be my fallback site (my primary site
> > will
> > be down all Holidays due to Y2K). Can io.sca.uqam.ca be registered to feed
> > from
> > data.atmos.uiuc.edu?
> >
> > The traceroute gives a very fast connection to this site.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >

> > Christian Page      finger address@hidden => tel. + adresse
> > address@hidden    http://www.sca.uqam.ca/
> >
> > Assistant de recherche / Research Assistant
> > Universite du Quebec a Montreal / Universite McGill / McGill Radar

> Robb Kambic                              Unidata Program Center
> Software Engineer III                    Univ. Corp for Atmospheric Research
> address@hidden                   WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

 David Wojtowicz, Research Programmer/Systems Manager
 Department of Atmospheric Sciences Computer Services
 email: address@hidden  phone: (217)333-8390