19991130: no data

>From: Harry Edmon <address@hidden>

>There is no DDPLUS data currently from thelma.
>

>--
>Dr. Harry Edmon                        E-MAIL: address@hidden
>(206) 543-0547                 FAX:    (206) 543-0308
>Dept of Atmospheric Sciences
>University of Washington, Box 351640, Seattle, WA 98195-1640

Harry,

There was a period in which the network to thelma was unreachable
due to equipment reconfiguration. The queue on Thelma has caught up to
present now however.

Also, for what its worth, there is a bad router at NCEP leading to
1 hour latencies in NMC2 data getting out of there to GSFC.
NWS is still investigating the cause. THis has been the case for
the past 2-3 weeks making the CONDUIT feed completely unusable.
I still have no word from NWS as to their progress.

Steve Chiswell