19991117: NMC2 feed

Brian,

There is a communication problem at the source. I don't have any more
information than that at this time.

The MRF is currently being run through day 10 only since the fire at NCEP-
whereas previously it had been through day 17. Most NMC2 grids arriving on the
IDD have a high latency- causing data losses for the past 2 weeks.

Still waiting on network resolution between GSFC and NWS.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support