RE: Isn't that just wonderful? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 16:27:55 -0500
From: Dan Vietor <address@hidden>
To: 'Gilbert Sebenste' <address@hidden>,
     address@hidden
Subject: RE: Isn't that just wonderful?

The difference is the site.  The ROBs will come from KWBC and the RCMs
from the actual sites.  So I'm figuring:

SDUS4. KWBC => ROB
SDUS4. (^KWBC) => RCM

Daniel Vietor               Mail: address@hidden
Unisys Corp                 Title: Engineer/Meteorologist
221 Gale Lane               Phone: 610-444-2407
Kennett Square PA 19348     Fax: 610-444-2420