Re: problems with ldm

Looking in my ldmd.log file, heron.nmt.edu is the only machine showing the
I/O errors for the McIdas data, so I do suspect it is something on your
end. You might try feeding from aldehyde.sprl.umich.edu to see if you get
a change, I do have the latest version of ldm running on that machine, the
ldm version on blueskies is not the latest.

The other option is to try feeding from a totally different source that
umich; however, I'm guessing you path to any other IDD machine will take
you through the Internet bottleneck we identified in our last
correspondence as the likely culprit for the lost data.

 Jeff