eta and ngm models (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 10:53:41 -0500 (EST)
From: David Fitzgerald <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
     address@hidden
Subject: eta and ngm models

Hello all,

Over the past week of so I've noticed that the eta and ngm models are
coming in very slowly or never completing.  For example, looking in the
directory where we write the hds data, todays 0Z eta model is only
1.2Mb in size.  Our latencies are pretty good, only about 6 minutes, so
I'm wondering if there were some header changes for the moel data that I
missed.  Changing our upstream feed site doesn't help nor have I made
any changes to our ldmd.conf files or our pqact.conf files.

Any ideas anyone?

Dave

David Fitzgerald
System Administrator            Phone: (717) 871-2394
Millersville University         Fax: (717) 871-4725
Millersville, PA 17551          E-mail: address@hidden