network problems at umich (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 08:40:30 -0500 (EST)
From: Jeff Masters <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: network problems at umich

We are having trouble with one of the routers at the University of
Michigan, I am seeing 50% packet losses into and out of our building, and
we are not getting much in the way of ldm data data. It would be wise for
users of blueskies or aldehyde.sprl.umich.edu to fail over to their backup
sites until this network problem can be resolved.

 Dr. Jeff Masters (address@hidden)                           (  )
 Chief Meteorologist                              /\ Home of the       (    )
 The Weather Underground, Inc.               /\  /  \  /\       /\    (      )
 Ann Arbor, MI 48106-3605            ______/              /  \/    \_   \\\\\
 734-994-8824                                   Weather Underground      \`\`\
                                            http://www.wunderground.com