Re: 19991028: idd

On Thu, 28 Oct 1999, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]
Frank,

You can check the latencies yourself by doing a notifyme to the
upstream,ie

% notifyme -vl - -h <upstream>

The first time is the upstream machine time.

You can also do an ldmping to any site.

% ldmping -i 5 -h <upstream>

Also you can look at the latencies on the topo charts at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/status/idd/fosTopo.html

If you suspect that it's a local network problem, I would contact the
network people or you ISP when the problem is occuring.

I added you idd-relay, the list isn't very active.

Robb...