Re: Feedtypes of products shemp is getting (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 16:15:05 -0600
From: Steve Chiswell <address@hidden>
To: Russ Rew <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: Feedtypes of products shemp is getting

Russ,

I'm ingesting NWSTG using our card on jackie as NMC3
and you are correct that I've been sending some of the NIDS products
in that stream to shemp.

SSEC splits the NWSTG into the two feeds HDS and DDPLUS|IDS.
The HDS feed includes model data as well as radar, lightning, bufr,
and other binary data types using pqing.

SPARE is being used for some supplementary CONDUIT data (eg data
that is FTP'd). FYI, spare was the old NPS type for binary data.

The WSI data is 1) local radars we are grabbing from the local
satellite ingestion, and 2) the floater selections from
the Millersville/NIU selections.

Other types you list below are correct as well.

Chiz