Getting the MRF grids on "HRS" feed (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 10:51:51 -0500 (CDT)
From: Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Getting the MRF grids on "HRS" feed

Hello all,

I am trying to get just the MRF 201 grid of of NOAAPORT, but I'll be
darned if I can't get it without the NGM and RUC and the AVN getting
thrown in there.

If I do a pattern capture of Y.A... KWBH, I get just the AVN. If I put a
"." in place of the H, I get the AVN and the MRF. And occasionally,
I get the NGM and RUC thrown in as well. What's going on?

Internet: address@hidden    (My opinions only!)                     ******
Work phone: 815-753-5492                                                ***