Re: thelma status (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 14:39:47 -0700
From: Larry The Weather Man Riddle <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
     address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: Re: thelma status

        I've reconfigured over to rap and restarted the ldm.  Data is
        (or, at least, appears to be) flowing again.  The log says that
        Arizona, UC Los Angeles, and the Naval Postgraduate School are
        all getting data.

        Pending any additional word from you, I will continue to feed
        from rap until thelma is released from the hospital.  Is rap now
        my formal failover site?  (Can I have one please? Please? I will
        promise to be a good boy!)

        To my downstream sites: I'm sending this to the e-mail addresses
        I think I have. My apologies for all of this trouble.  Are you
        receiving data?  Is this the correct address to send this to?

        Larry

  -----===(*  Climate's what we expect, but weather's what we get.  *)===-----
 Larry Riddle : Climate Research Division : Scripps Institution of Oceanography
     University of California, San Diego : La Jolla, California  92093-0224
     Phone: (619) 534-1869 : Fax: (619) 534-8561 : E-Mail: address@hidden