Re: thelma down? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 10:00:15 -0600 (MDT)
From: Peter Neilley <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: thelma down?

> The LDM on thelma has been up for a while so I did a restart.  There was
> many slow link processes so it took over 5 minutes to complete the cycle.
> I assume that was the reason for SVC_UNAVAIL.  Try it now.

Robb,

I can't ldmping thelma from iita.rap.ucar.edu.

iita:~/etc> ldmping thelma
Oct 14 15:58:20      State    Elapsed Port   Remote_Host           rpc_stat
Oct 14 15:58:30 SVC_UNAVAIL   9.993980    0   thelma
h_clnt_create(thelma): Timed out while creating connection

Also, I still can't log into thelma via telnet or ssh.  I think thelma needs
a kick.

I'm also rebooting iita.rap.ucar.edu since the ldm will not respond
to ldmadmin stop requests.

Peter Neilley, NCAR/RAP
address@hidden
303-497-8446