Whats up with the West Coast? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 08:46:17 -0700
From: Devin Kramer <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: Whats up with the West Coast?

Since I don't see any active discussion about this, I have to ask.  Why
does it appear that the West coast is not getting any FOS data and have
not been since about 0700UTC.   I have tied both our primary and
failover sites and the only difference seems to be that I can get Mcidas
data from UW, but I still get no FOS data.  I see from the web that at
least some people are getting it.  Any ideas?  Well would'nt you know it
as I type everything started pouring in again :-)

Devin
Programmer Analyst    Department of Atmospheric Science
University of California Los Angeles
PH:(310)825-2418 FAX:(310)206-5219
http://www.atmos.ucla.edu/geninfo/comp/how_to.html